On January 16th, 2018 Channel 4 aired the now infamous interview between Cathy Newman and Dr. Jordan Peterson. This podcast will first air the original interview and then the interview of Dr. Peterson by Geenstijl that was an analysis of the interview followed with an elaboration on what they think are the five strongest points of Dr. Peterson’s philosophy on “how to be in the world”.
- The centrality of the archetypical hero’s myth
- The central role of the Logos during the hero’s narrative
- Making the right sacrifices when bargaining with the future
- Orienting yourself towards the highest possible good you can conceive
- Minimize your persona, cultivate your essence, and live in its closest possible proximity
My new book, 12 RULES FOR LIFE: AN ANTIDOTE TO CHAOS now available and discounted at: