Part 1: Maps of Meaning: 1 Monsters of Our Own Making.
This is the first of a 13-part 30 minute episode television series broadcast by TVO presenting Dr. Jordan B Peterson’s lectures on his book, Maps of Meaning: The Architecture of Belief. The lecture provides a good introduction to the psychology of mythology and religion, based on the idea that stories from these domains describe the world as a place of action, rather than, as science does, a place of things.
Part 2: Maps of Meaning: 2 Contending with Chaos
Part 3: Maps of Meaning: 3 Becoming Like Gods
- 12 Rules for Life Live Tour: www.jordanbpeterson.com/events
- My new book: 12 Rules for Life: An Antidote to Chaos: jordanbpeterson.com/12-rules-for-life
- My first book: Maps of Meaning: The Architecture of Belief: jordanbpeterson.com/maps-of-meaning
- Dr Jordan B Peterson Website: jordanbpeterson.com/
- Self Authoring Suite: selfauthoring.com/
- Understand Myself personality test: understandmyself.com/
- Blog: jordanbpeterson.com/blog/
- Podcast: jordanbpeterson.com/podcast/
- Reading List: jordanbpeterson.com/great-books/
- Twitter: twitter.com/jordanbpeterson
- Support This Podcast: jordanbpeterson.com/donate/